Licenses & Permits

Get more information about business-related licenses and permits and how to get one for your business. 

Busines Licenses are required for all Temporary, In-Home and Commercial businesses within Eureka City.  To view our Business and License Ordinance, you may click on the link below.

To obtain a business-related license or permit, please click on the link below or visit City Hall, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm. 

If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions.

To access the Business License Application Packet click here

 State law requires that all business names be registered with the Utah Department of Commerce. Register at the State of Utah website: One Stop Online Business Registration

Eureka City welcomes filming within City boundaries.  A filming license is required and needs to be completed and returned to Eureka City 5 days prior to the Planning and Zoning Meeting (Last Thurday of the Month). To access the Film Permit Application click here