Eureka City Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Taking Care of City Business & Paying your City Service Bill
In response to the announcement from Governor Gary R. Herbert at the news conference on Thursday, March 12, 2020, Eureka City has put some preventative measures in place at our office so that our citizens can still contact the City Office to pay their bill or take care of regular everyday business, without actually having to make contact or as little contact as possible, because our top priority is our employees and our citizens.
We have also provided information in the links below from the CDC which explains what the Coronavirus is, how it can be contracted, symptoms, etc., as well as the Announcement from Governor Gary R. Herbert, the Utah COVID-19 Community Task Force, the Utah Department of Health, and the Association of Local Health Departments on the recommendations and proactive measures to limit the spread of the disease.
* If you would like to pay your city service bill, we highly recommend that you utilize our online bill pay through Xpress Bill Pay. If you have not already signed up for this service, all you have to do is visit our website www.eurekautah.org and click on the bill pay links or visit www.xpressbillpay.com and set up your account.
* If you do not have internet, you may also call into the office and pay over the phone using a credit or debit card.
* If you are paying by check, it may be mailed through the post office or dropped off in our drop box just outside our door at 15 North Church Street.
* If you are paying in cash, you may still bring it in to the office.
* If you have any issues with water, sewer, garbage, business licenses, building permits, etc. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE at 435-433-6915 and we will try and get it taken care of over the phone.
It's not that we do not want to see you, we are just trying to limit the exposure for the next couple of weeks.
If anyone has questions concerning any city issue, please call the office and we will try to address your concerns.
We really appreciate your help and cooperation during this time.