Building Permits & Inspections
The Building Permits and Inspections Department will strive to assist you with your construction project in an efficient and accountable manner. They are responsible for permitting all construction and conducting inspections of all construction-related permits as well as issuance of Certificates of Occupancy, Fire Prevention, and Special Events.
The Building Permits and Inspections Department is responsible for:
- Conducting building construction inspections
- Issuing building permits
- Issuing certificate of occupancy permits
- Reviewing building plans
- Working directly with the Planning and Zoning Commission
To obtain a permit for both residential and commercial uses, simply download the forms below (if available) or give us a call and we will be happy to provide you with the necessary forms. The completed forms must be returned to the City Office at least 5 days prior to the Planning & Zoning Meeting (Last Thursday of the month)
To contact the building inspector please contact Eureka City at 435-433-6915 or email email@example.com.
- Building Permit Application Packet
- Building Permit Requirements
- Excavation/Encroachment Permit Application
- Fuel Line Checklist and Permit Information Sheet
- Building Permit Application
- Permit Application Review Checklist
- Application for Services
- Floodplain Development Permit Application
- Self Fire Inspection Form
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process for getting a building permit?
Take a moment to read all required information provided. Then print and fill out the building permit application packet forms and return to city hall. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email. We will be happy to help you.